- Kimo Instruments
- Nile Air Tools
- Muromoto Tekko
- MEXTECH Instruments
- Shinano Inc
- Eutech Instruments
- Endo Kogyo Japan
- HTC Instruments
- An-Ei Seiki Seisakusho
- Daiwarabin Series
- Solar Meter
- Sound Level Meters
- EMF Testers
- Rotation Tester
- Oxygen Probes
- Kelvin Clips
- Air Pneumatic Tools
- Vane Anemometers
- Food Processing Instruments
- Long Stroke Spring Balancers
- Vibration Meters
- Lux Meter
- Force Gauge
- Fischer Instruments
- Torque Wrenches
- Calibration Instruments
- Liquid Column Manometers
- Kimo Instruments
- ACS Contsys
- Kimo Transmitters
|Home||» Products||» Sound Level Meters||» SD Card Sound Level Meter Supplier|
SD Card Sound Level Meter Supplier
Product Code : 4023SD
Brand Name : Lutron
SD Card Sound Level Meter
SL-4023SD SD Card Sound Level Meter
- Main functions are designed to meet IEC 61672 class 2.
- A & C weighting networks comply with standards.
- 0.5" standard microphone head.
- Time weighting (Fast & Slow) dynamic characteristic modes.
- Build External calibration VR.
- Auto range & Manual range selection.
- Available for external calibration adjustment.
- Condenser microphone for high accuracy & long-term stability.
- Memory function to store the Max. & Min. value.
- Hold and Peak Hold functions.
- Real time SD memory card Datalogger, it Built-in Clock and Calendar, real time data recorder, sampling time set from 1 second to 3600 seconds.
- Manual datalogger is available ( set the sampling time to 0 second ), during execute the manual datalogger function, it can set the different position ( location ) No. 1-99
- Innovation and easy operation, computer is not need to setup extra software, after execute datalogger, just take away the SD card from the meter and plug in the SD card into the computer, it can download the all the measured value with the time information (year /month /date /hour /minute /second ) to the Excel directly, then user can make the further data or graphic analysis by themselves.
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB.
- LCD with green light back light, easy reading.
- Can default auto power off or manual power off.
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading.
- Microcomputer circuit, high accuracy.
- Power by UM3/AA ( 1.5 V ) x 6 batteries or DC 9V adapter.
- RS232/USB PC COMPUTER interface.
- Heavy duty & compact housing case
Other Products in 'Sound Level Meters' category